Monday, February 4, 2008

This is very addictive!!


i have spent a good 2 hrs. trying to add "read more" to posts, so my whole comments won't show up on the front page. once i started, i couldn't stop, hence the "addictive". so don't worry, i'm not doing any drugs or anything like that.....and the pic of me is intently reading some random persons blog who gave me instructions on how to do this. big r thinks i'm a tweak, but i did it! and for my fellow bloggers, go here: http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html and you will get step by step instructions to different tricks.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

You hit the jack pot of blog info:) I am going to have to look more into this tomorrow, so you know what I'll be doing all day!

MYJA said...

Okay Crazy! I am just waiting for you to get all the bugs out so I can cc you -- Y