Tuesday, June 3, 2008

mama is goin' back to school!


so, i start school on june 16! i decided to go to summer school so i could get a jump start. my first foray into college life will be a class called "the child, family & community tuesday/thurs. 6pm-9:05pm. should be interesting. my major is liberal studies as i think i'd like to substitute teach. fall classes start in august and i am taking five classes! two english classes, math, college success and one online class marriage & the family. whew! wish me luck.....

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Good for you! That is so great!! I love your new layout and page. You have a lot of tricks up your sleeve;)

Cousin Julie said...

Hi!

CONGRATULATIONS on going back to school today! That is GREAT. I like your newest layout and animation, including the tunes!

Love,
Your Cousin Julie