Thursday, January 15, 2009



so my friend rachete conned me into reading twilight. now i've had the book for like 4 months and just got around to reading it. i didn't want to buy into the hype. omg. i love edward cullen!!! i just finished new moon and i am hooked. not too interested in seeing the movie, maybe when it comes out on video. let me tell you, this book really reminded me why i love to read. it totally brought me back to all the series i used to love, (anybody remember flowers in the attic, sweet valley high????) easy reading, but engrossing! so, with that, i say thanks rach!!!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I am so glad you are a victim too! You put up a good fight for months now....but the book won!:) Ever read Here be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman? not as good, harder read, even longer but check it out.
But my heart still goes to Edward:)

Amy said...

I'm sooooo glad you have been bitten finally. I read all 4 books when they came out and I LOVE them but I'm more of a Jacob fan. Have you read all of them? Mike is reading the first one right now. What a girl. But I'm making him.

Denissa said...

love the new pics and your new header..i've been so interested in the books i think just because like you said "the hype". but the thickness of the book scares me a little :)